By building your own humidity control system with just an IoT enabled Arduino board and a basic humidifier you can monitor and control the humidity levels in your home to stay at comfortable and healthy levels.
This is What You Need
- Arduino Nano 33 IoT / Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect
- Air humidifier
- Temperature & humidity sensor
- Use IoT Cloud dashboard to monitor and control air humidity levels in your home.
- Include physical buttons in case of connection loss.
- Keep a log of levels over time by sending data with webhooks a Google spreadsheet.
Connect and control your projects with our Cloud for the best IoT experience.